The only business conference in America that focuses solely on the bottled water industry.
Live in Chicago | October 24-27, 2022
Palmer House Hilton
Register to Attend
Join us to collaborate with your industry peers and discuss the issues of importance for America’s No.1 packaged beverage: bottled water!
Early Bird Registration
The Palmer House Hilton will serve as the headquarters location for all meetings and events related to the 2022 IBWA Annual Business Conference and Trade Show. This historic Chicago hotel has undergone a $170 million renovation to ensure that it includes all of the conveniences and comforts its guests expect, while also preserving its significant history.
Hotel Reservation Deadlines
- The reservation cut-off date is Friday, September 23, 2022. Rooms will most likely not be available after that date.
- Available rooms at the IBWA group rate are limited and may sell out prior to the cut-off date, so make your reservations today!
- Prior to the September 23 date, if you make reservations and then decide not to use them, please release them immediately to make them available for other attendees.
- After the September 23 deadline, your first night deposit will be retained by the hotel if you need to cancel your reservation. Prior to cancelling, please contact Michele Campbell at IBWA (703.647.4606 or [email protected]). Late conference registrants may be on a wait list for a room, so a substitution could facilitate the return of your deposit.
- The room block and rates are intended for conference registrants only. Registration lists and hotel reservation lists will be monitored carefully. Individuals who have made hotel reservations, but are not registered, will be notified and given a grace period to register. After that, they risk having their hotel reservation moved to the public rates or having the reservation cancelled.
Thank you for booking your reservation within the IBWA group room block as it enables the Association to receive the benefit of complimentary meeting space and helps prevent IBWA from being assessed penalties for not meeting its contracted room block guarantee. IBWA doesn’t get credit for rooms booked through corporate programs or rooms booked with loyalty points.
BE AWARE: Outside companies, not affiliated with IBWA, may call or email you with a discounted room rate, or say they are calling on behalf of the Association. THIS IS A SCAM. Please be aware that you will most likely be required to pay for your room in advance and the reservation may, or may not, be legitimately made with the Hilton. Some of these companies are just gathering credit card information. Rooms booked with outside companies are not considered part of the IBWA block; therefore, they do not contribute to the contract minimums IBWA is required to meet. Use only this URL- http://bit.ly/Hotel2022IBWA – or the reservation phone number provided above.
Palmer House Hilton
17 E. Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Two Ways to Make a Reservation
- Online: go to http://bit.ly/Hotel2022IBWA
- Call Expovision: 866-523-0877,
Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm EST
This housing reservation service is managing IBWA’s room block. Identify yourself as an IBWA conference attendee.
- Deadline: Friday, September 23, 2022
Single or Double
$287 + 17.4% tax ($336.94 total per night)